The Story of Us

The Story of Us
Gold Creek at Sweet Copper

Monday, October 15, 2012

Then and Now.... 2008 to 2012


This picture was snapped in September 2012, two months after Cancer Surgery.
I am feeling terrific now.   No further treatment is advocated.  Simply follow-up exams.
At the moment Clair is in America, enjoying time with his family members, especially his two grandsons, Benton and Sawyer.  And of course, I miss the one who is the Principle Person in my Life.

On our Fourteen Anniversary, 
we traveled to the Central Coast for the first time
This was near The Entrance.
It will be good to see him again, he returns on Tuesday the 23rd of October, 2012 and I am eager to put my arms around him again.  

Since 29 March 2012, I learned I had uterine cancer.  After being referred to a Oncologist\Surgeon, a date for surgery was set for 5 July, 2012 (just four weeks from the time of the consult)  A dear frend of mine gave me a DVD titled:  HEALING CANCER from the inside.  That was 29 March, and I took to heart the fact that I must adopt this lifestyle, eating along the guidelines of the 

No comments: