The Story of Us

The Story of Us
Gold Creek at Sweet Copper

Monday, November 26, 2012

No Further Treatment Is Necessary

It's been six weeks now since cancer surgery.  I'm still healing, although i feel great!
I have been eating a plant-based diet based on the directives in a very informative DVD titled:
HEALING CANCER From the inside.  Other DVD's titled: Forks Over Knives, taught me more about the importance of giving one's body the types of foods which rev up one's Immune System.  The key is eating only foods which are natural whole Fruits and Vegetables, Whole Grain foods, and nothing processed.
I juice in the morning and some times late in the afternoon.  Making certain only fresh (ideally, Organic) foods are used.  The difference was very evident.  A lightness, more energy, a softening of excess fat.
I slept better, I had more energy, I felt like my metabolism was zooming along.  Diverticulosis was not a problem at all.  Even eating raw nuts did not cause digestion problems.  The swelling in my feet and legs were slowly returning to normal.  I am in my sixth month now, and I was three months into the plan when I had my surgery.  The pathology report confirmed Cancer, stage 1-A.  All the cancer was contained within the organs removed in tact.  No further treatment is necessary.

Although you know the types of foods I continue to eat daily, there are other types of foods to be avoided like the plague.  These are processed foods, (anything that comes in a box, canned foods, confections, junk foods.)  The actual plan is based on the R.A.V.E. Plan.

R =No Refined Foods
A = No animal products, this includes all meats, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy foods.
V = No Vegetable Oils, including virgin olive oil (because of the processing)
E = No Exceptions, and Plenty of exercise

Does it sound scary?  It was the key to beating cancer at its game.
I started to research other DVD's that were offering more substantiation of the principles taught.
This was a new way of eating, and I wanted to get the best preparation I could for my body to undergo major surgery

No comments: